[PD-dev] adding pdpedia links to all help patches

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 01:33:39 CET 2008

I really think this should be done by hand, and every pdpedia page has
to be fixed together with the help patch (right now all the
texts/comments of a help patch were just dumped into the pdpedia pages).
then you can give the patches a good layout/design. and there must be
relevant additional information on the pdpedia pages for it to make
sense to link to the pdpedia pages. pdpedia is not well mentained right
now...
I would like to see "link" in pd-vanilla. but don't know if that counts,
because I also would like to see a lot of other objects in pd-vanilla...
marius.