[PD-dev] adding pdpedia links to all help patches

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:11:06 CET 2008

Hi,
Maybe an idea would be a help-menu entry that says "go to this patch's
page in the Pdpedia", that detects the frontmost window's patch name
(this must be possible, since [getpatchname] does it from within Pd).
It could filter out the -help.pd part, and then it would work for
object helpfiles as well as just open abstractions (and would make it
easy to add Pdpedia text to an object, since visiting a nonexistent
page in Pdpedia gives you the opportunity to edit it).

I wouldn't mind trying to do this.

Cheers
Luke