[PD-dev] building from svn vanilla

bsoisoi bsoisoi at mac.com
Thu Mar 27 03:26:46 CET 2008

Hi David,

I'm using tcl/tk 8.4.16-4 from fink.  I've attached a text file
showing all of my installed packages from fink.  There are all the
packages installed (from unstable) including dependencies to build pd-
extended.  You won't need most of these to build Miller's vanilla from
svn (only tcl/tk, fftw3 from Fink and Jack from jackosx.com).  Are you
getting errors saying tcl/tk can't be found?