[PD-dev] removing binary mime-type from .pd files in SVN

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Aug 27 07:08:08 CEST 2008

Hey all,

A number of people set the CVS binary flag on .pd files to prevent
merges.  Since AFAIK, this isn't necessary with SVN and this prevents
using svn diff, I was wondering if anyone would object if I removed
the binary mime-type from all .pd files in SVN.

Or is there some other reason to set .pd files to a mime-type of
application/octal?

----

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom