[PD-dev] pd-devel revival

chun at goto10.org chun at goto10.org
Sun Dec 7 17:32:59 CET 2008

Hi all:

Hope you are all well:)

Some of us have been toying with the idea of working on the gui code
(u_main.tk/pd.tk only, leaving the C code untouched) of Pd for a little
while now. Starting with refactoring it and gradually adds new stuff in,
and hopefully the changes will work its way to pd-vanilla.

For this reason, we would like to revive the good old pd-devel as the
working branch. as it would seem fitting to do so instead of making a new
branch with a new name.

So i guess this mail will act as the announcement for this new effort, as
well as a discussion starter for many of us who would like to talk about
the surrounding issues. and perhaps we could also revive the semi regular
dev meetings we had on #dataflow too;)

cheers

chun