[PD-dev] fPIC additions for 64-bit compiling?

Spencer Russell spencer.f.russell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 05:05:46 CET 2009

Has this been done in some branch or something? I'm trying to compile
pd-extended using "make install" in packages/linux_make, and I keep
getting the dreaded -fPIC error. I've added it to CFLAGS in some of
the appropriate places (just gave up on cyclone and removed it from
the targets list in externals/Makefile), but I don't want to spend too
much time duplicating work if it's already been done. If nobody's done
it yet I'll certainly post a patch.

-s-