[PD-dev] how to contribute

Loic Kessous loic.kessous at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:00:35 CET 2009

Hi All,

I have an external that I made and use a lot (in fact I have several
but this one is a priority for me now). I compiled it for os X, but I
would be happy to use it also for MSW and even Linux.
I will be glad to let others use it too, I talked with Cyril Henry and
suggest me to add it to pd-extended so it will be compiled on the farm
for all the platforms and included in the distribution.
This external does the same thing as Cyril's [local_max] abstraction
but use a different method for robustness to noisy signals and avoid
inconvenient that can be introduce by pre-filtering.
  As it was easier to do it as an external than an abstraction, that
what I did.

So can someone tell me how if it is possible and what I have to do for
this.

loic
---