[PD-dev] mclocale

Chun Lee chun at goto10.org
Wed Feb 4 17:18:43 CET 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner said :

> I played around some more and I can't reproduce your starting problem.  I
> was able to start the current code on Ubuntu like this:
>
> wish8.5 ../bin/pd.tk
> wish ../bin/pd.tk
> ../bin/pd
>
> And on Mac OS X like this:
>
> wish ../bin/pd
> ../bin/pd
> the Pd-devel.app that I have.

yeah, this is how i start it too. i tried it on my main laptop and it doesn't have the startup problem i mentioned before. so there must be something different on the other box i first tried it on. export LANG also works fine here.

> I did fix the font panel, it launches now.  Maybe Tcl is having some
> issue with your font setup?

could be, but on the second look, it seems that the problem comes from the pd server, as it didn't get started and printed out all the options as if i have given it the wrong command option. any idea? again, i can't repeoduce this on my main laptop.

cheers

chun