[PD-dev] pbank in build/src (aka "flatspace")

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 23 06:55:50 CET 2009

Hey Cyrille,

I just noticed that you added pbank.c to the flatspace library.  That
whole 'flatspace' thing is kludge, and should be deprecated, IMHO and
just left alone.  So I think that it would be best to remove externals/
build/src/pbank.c.

For new externals, I think they should first be distributed outside of
Pd-extended until they are stable, then things they can be included as
libraries.

Also, the helpfile is named wrong, it should be pbank-help.pd, not
help-pbank.pd.