[PD-dev] Externals with interdependancies

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 00:27:36 CET 2009

Well, I was searching through the sources, and I think I might have
figured out what MAY be happening. It seems that the full error is

consistency check failed: atom_string

And from looking at 'atom_string' (in 'm_atom.c'), it would appear
that it can no longer determine the type of the atoms that are being
returned from the database. Maybe something I did in splitting these
files apart caused some weirdness.

Is it safe to assume that the name of the function that produces this
error is the string just after the colon? In this case, "atom_string"?

Thank,

Mike

--

Charles Kettering  - "My interest is in the future because I am going
to spend the rest of my life there."