[PD-dev] portmidi on GNU/Linux

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Mar 28 16:20:07 CET 2009

Hey,

It seems that portmidi is now being used on Mac OS X and Windows, but
not on GNU/Linux.  Anyone know anything about this?  I was just
wondering since I wrote the autotools build system.  It seems like it
would be easy enough to use portmidi on GNU/Linux, but I don't use
MIDI really at all.

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.