[PD-dev] win32 build farm machine: humble requests

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Thu May 14 22:13:52 CEST 2009

moin Hans, moin all,

So most of my packaged externals are (or ought to be) building on win32
now.  Missing are [flite] and [gfsm].  I don't know whether libflite
builds under mingw, so i'm ignoring that for now.  I think [gfsm] ought
to build though, since i've successfully built the underlying libgfsm
with mingw in the past.

>From what configure is leaving in the logs though, there appear to be
some packages missing on the build farm machine:

+ libglib-2.x
  - abstract data structures & algorithms without which gfsm wouldn't be
  - apparently available at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/glib/2.20/glib_2.20.1-1_win32.zip
(bin) and
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/glib/2.20/glib-dev_2.20.1-1_win32.zip
(dev)

+ pkg-config
  - required; I know it's stupid, but I use this to find libglib-2.x
  - There would appear to be a win32 binary available at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/dependencies/pkg-config-0.23-2.zip

+ zlib
  - optional, but highly recommended
  - available at: http://www.zlib.net/zlib123-dll.zip
  - also allegedly included in the "msys supplementary tools" package

Above URLs courtesy of the gtk/glib win32 page:
http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

... any chance of getting these installed?

marmosets,
	Bryan

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology