[PD-dev] multiblob

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Aug 12 17:35:49 CEST 2009

sisil mehta wrote:
> Hey,
> In gridflow i remeber seeing this application:
> http://createdigitalmotion.com/2007/01/18/open-source-motion-tracking-with-multiblob-for-gridflowpd/
> How can i implement the same application in PD-extended without using
> gridflow? since it wont have access to #labeling.
> I saw some patches like pix_multiblob_help.pd in pd-extended. Would it be
> similar to the one in the link??

you can achieve something like this with [pix_multiblob].

fmasdr
IOhannes

PS: i really think that most of your posts in the last few days to
pd-dev don't have anything to do with "development" in the narrow sense.
well, every software has something to do with development; but since
there is a mailing list for asking about and discussing the software
itself (pd-list) and a specific mailinglist for discussing development
issues (pd-dev), i think that general questions on the pd-patch level
should be directed to pd-list.
i don't want to sound harsh, and i really want to encourage you to keep
asking questions (and keep staying interested in Pd :-)), but there are
really good reasons to post your questions to the list with the biggest
chance of getting answered; e.g. the pd-list reaches a larger audience
(people who are not interested in scons vs cmake cs autotools are likely
to be not subscribed to pd-dev but only to pd-list)
btw, choosing the right forum is the very first guideline in the famous
"how to ask questions the smart way"
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#forum