[PD-dev] svn structure

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Aug 14 01:14:52 CEST 2009

Each branch has its own goals and tracks trunk accordingly. Pd-
extended tracks trunk with a merge before each release.  The pd-devel
0.41.4 branch is currently only for the GUI rewrite effort and is
frozen on 0.41.4. Previous pd-devel branches were for other things.
Donno about desiredata or other branches.

.hc