[PD-dev] 'pd set-path' and 'pd set-startup'

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 29 02:35:21 CEST 2009

So I just wrote up a patch that splits up the "pd start-path-dialog"
and "pd start-startup-dialog" messages into two: one that sets the
relavent variables in 'pd-gui' and the other that opens the dialog
panel.  This allows 'pd-gui' to ask 'pd' for those variables without
having to open a dialog panel.  That means that 'pd-gui' can then know
the Pd path, the flags from the preferences, and the libraries that
are set to load by default.

I called these new messages 'pd set-path' and 'pd set-startup'.  Any
objections, thoughts, comments?

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!