[PD-dev] Join the Compile Farm (was Re: 64-bit build for, Windows?)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jul 8 21:09:40 CEST 2010

Working on this is definitely not a waste of time, but it is not a
simple project.  We all start somewhere, so motivation is the key
rather than skills.

I would avoid trying to build anything and instead install from
binaries.  Building compilers can be a real pain.  Cygwin is quite
easy to install, so I see no harm in installing it.

I created a wiki page to document our progress, everyone should write
notes there:
https://puredata.info/docs/developer/Windows64BitMinGWX64

.hc