[PD-dev] build system

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Jul 13 21:59:36 CEST 2010

Le 13/07/2010 21:36, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
..
>> make -k build most of extenals
>
> It will be them all if you have all the right packages installed :)
i don't whsh to install all package needed by a lib that i will never use...

>> (it's just strange for me that "package" is mandatory to compile
>> "externals")
>
> Yup, its an old issue. That's why there is a new Makefile template.
ok

>> how could i copy them 1 folder (without installing them)?
>

> "make install" will install them into externals/build unless you point
> DESTDIR somewhere else.

make install do not do anything since make fail.

make install -k is working a bit better.

in external/build/lib/pd-extended/extra, i've got all directory, but most of them are empty.
even the zexy directory is empty. zexy have abstraction that are easy to install...

so?

cyrille