[PD-dev] build system

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Jul 13 23:27:20 CEST 2010

> Hmm, I've never used -k with make install.
without -k,it did not work a all.
> You could also remove the
> libraries that you don't want from externals/Makefile.  Look for
> LIB_TARGETS and remove what you don't want.
it's not that i don't want, it's more the one that won't build.
so, i try, and it's a pain.
make now work.
i had to svn co .../scripts and now make install also work.

>Then build without -k.
> Everything should install into externals/build/extra, or at least it
> does on my machine.
there is no extra folder here.
it install "everything" /home/nusmuk/pd/externals/build//lib/pd-extended/extra/...

i'm sorry to be grumpy, but i still think that the old build system was working better than the curent one.