[PD-dev] git workflow idea

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 21 04:00:20 CEST 2010

Looks like Hans now speaks git much more fluently than I do :)

One minor comment -- I think this can be adapted to avoid requiring ssh
access to sourceforge (so that you don't have to be a pd developer to
get into the action) -- just replace
ssh://eighthave@pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/...
with
git://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/...