[PD-dev] autotools on MinGW/MSYS

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 15 20:56:43 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-15 15:56, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 2010-09-15 15:20, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>

>>> if we need a c++-aware linker, then we should ask for a c++-aware linker
>>> (rather than force a c++ compiler). afaik, automake can handle this with
>>> a 1-liner.
>>

>> Try building with the ASIO sources, which are C++ and need to be built

the current state of affairs can be found in my puredata repository at
github (branch:3065532)

http://github.com/umlaeute/pd-vanilla/tree/3065532

Pd mostly compiles on msys/mingw now (with the noteable exception of
pd~, which has to be excluded on w32)

automake now also produces a pd.def file for the exports (though there
is still no pd.dll, since this is statically compiled into pd.exe)

fgmasdf
IOhannes