[PD-dev] removing non-free code from pure-data SVN

Sergi Lario slario at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:08:45 CET 2010

we hurry?

I think remove is not a solution although, if I'm not wrong,  it seems will
happen in the near future like all the others external libraries.

The fact that it is a useful tool and consolidated should be enough to
respect the work done (pd-extended integration too) and its authors.

Everyone is free to be in accordance with the license, and then use it or
not, keep or remove.

As has been said many times an informative text in its installation should
be sufficient.

Witches were burned centuries ago, now we don't need.

Sergi.

[Santa]
|          \
[Laws] [Likifreaks]