[PD-dev] working pd-ext 0.43 build on windows?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:31:02 CEST 2011

you mean this lib structure? as long as they're configured properly, I
myself don't see any difference - talking from the "dumb user" point of
view.

it might be better to lock them, or hide them from the editor - this would
prevent someone who is trying out stuff to delete them. but maybe it's too
much trouble for something that will likely hardly happen...