[PD-dev] pd-exxtended repo?

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Fri Jun 3 23:07:56 CEST 2011

On 06/03/2011 10:47 PM, Albert Graef wrote:
> On 06/03/2011 09:50 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Oops, sorry, I messed up the post-receive hooks stuff. It should be
>> fixed now, and commits should be emailed to pd-cvs also.
>
> Thanks, it works now. :)

BTW, Hans, I think I read somewhere that it was planned to merge the GUI
improvements in pd-extended back into vanilla. Are there still any plans
to do so?

I usually don't need all the stuff that comes bundled with pd-extended,
but I really like the "magic glass" and the coloring of objects,
inlets/outlets and cables. That's also great for teaching Pd.

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag