[PD-dev] Pdextended 0.43.1 and vista

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Aug 21 03:21:06 CEST 2011

I tried these patches a bit but haven't fully tested them yet.  But I
did just finish updating the MinGW setup, there have been big
improvements in the last 2 years since I looked last.  The nicest is
'mingw-get' for installing packages :)

Here's the documentation on the whole setup, it now includes ffmpeg
with many codecs, but gmerlin-avdecoder didn't build.  It also
includes a pthread DLL that can be linked using only -lpthread like
all other platforms (i.e. libpthread-2.dll).  I left in -lpthreadGC2
for backwards compatibility:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/WindowsMinGWGet/

.hc