[PD-dev] Pdextended 0.43.1 and vista

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 23 01:27:46 CEST 2011

On Aug 22, 2011, at 6:20 PM, Patrice Colet wrote:

> ----- "Hans-Christoph Steiner" <hans at at.or.at> a écrit :
>
>> Oops, I just noticed one unneeded line in the patch I sent you:
>>
>> +#pd_LINK = $(CXXLINK)
>>

>> There is no need to add a line of code that is comment out :)
>>
>> .hc
>>

> I've successfully compiled with asio without this line, so you were
> right,
> in fact it was just some garbage from everything I've tried, and
> forgot to test compilation without it.
> I think we are done :).

Yee haw!  So do you want to post the proper git format-patch -n1 to
the patch report you already posted?  Then I'll include it in Pd-
extended, and you're name will be in the git history.

If you are looking for a new challenge, perhaps you could get gmerlin-
avdecoder building on MinGW.  Then we'll have readanysf~ for Windows. :)

You can't steal a gift. Bird gave the world his music, and if you can
hear it, you can have it. - Dizzy Gillespie