[PD-dev] Pd-extended-0.43 appearance

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 22 01:02:50 CEST 2011

Last I checked things were completely inconsistent and no version ("normal"
or extended) got the same font sizes across platforms.  If anyone can
figure out how to make that work robustly I'm all for it.  One headache
is that I've tried to make PD use natively available fonts which everyone
will have - and there simply don't seem to be natively available fonts with
comparable sizes between Pc/Mac/linux.

cheers
Miller