[PD-dev] FreeFrameGL external

Gert De Roost paleajed at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:00:28 CET 2012

Big issue with color channels has been fixed.

Trying to avoid GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 dependency by using GL_RG and
GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE for loading pdp frame.
Texture sampling normalization seems to make this impossible as far...  How
can I make OpenGL map [0, 255] exactly to [0.0, 1.0]?
Tried other texture format options but most other options stress the CPU
too much.