[PD-dev] UTF-8 problems on Windows

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Dec 6 06:19:30 CET 2012

I've tried with extended-20120720 on windows vista, menu open doesn't crash but console says:

"Ignoring 'C:/Users/patko/Desktop/comma,coüüümmat,.pd': doesn't look like a Pd-file"

while in cmd it opens the non ascii file with "pd -open "comma,coΓΌΓΌΓΌmmat,.pd" after using tab key of course.

Colet Patrice