[PD-dev] small regression regarding window placement

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:00:47 CET 2013

Hi Miller

The git-commit 3b876c63b3682701b569f30e144fea4b6bee9f84 does the
following change:

-#define GLIST_DEFCANVASYLOC 0
+#define GLIST_DEFCANVASYLOC 50

which causes my Pd not to show windows on the top of the screen anymore.
The reason is that on my system $::windowframey is actually 44 and when
saving a patch placed on the top left of the screen, next time I open
the patch it is placed 6px below top ("0 44" from the pd file gets
overwritten by "0 50").

I don't actually understand the reason for changing GLIST_DEFCANVASYLOC,
but would it cause any harm to reverse it?

Roman