[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1112 Can't Move Objects with Mouse

Ticket 1112 1112 at bugs.pure-data.p.re.sf.net
Sat Sep 14 19:19:27 CEST 2013

---

** [bugs:#1112] Can't Move Objects with Mouse**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** mouse move
**Created:** Sat Sep 14, 2013 05:19 PM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Sat Sep 14, 2013 05:19 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Pd Version: 0.43.4-extended
Tcl Version: 8.5.13
Windows 8 Pro
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme CPU X9650 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
8.00 GB installed RAM
64-bit operating system x64-based processor

I'm unable to move any objects I put on screen.  I'm in edit mode, but the program won't allow me to move any objects using my mouse.  I can outline the object and move it using the arrow keys on the keyboard, but can't drag it with the mouse.  I tried Edit > Preferences > Restore to Defaults and that didn't fix the problem.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/