[PD-dev] data-structure style arrays in c

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 29 21:03:19 CET 2013

Assuming that this field is further developed, I wanted to leave a question that might (?) be relevant:
- when drawing arrays with encapsulated arrays, it's not possible to click-and-drag to change the array contents in the same way it can be done with normal (single-layered) arrays. Or, to click and type numerical values.

As a test you can have this patch from my data-structures workshop:
- open [pd graphic]
- you can click/drag the base array in the green line, but you can click/drag the arrays inside it
- to change these arrays one must go to [pd encapsulated-array], and select the elements through the program

I don't know if this is directly related with "multi-dim arrays", but I thought about warning about this. I haven't seen encapsulated arrays in any other patches, so I don't know if many people are aware of this.

Best,

João