[PD-dev] data-structure style arrays in c

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 02:23:15 CET 2013

I can click the nested scalars in Pd-l2ork, though if I move them too far upward I lose the ability to select them.  A scaling factor is probably off somewhere in the monstrosity of code that controls this stuff.

But even if it worked properly, your interface will be limited by the automated, inflexible logic that only registers a click in the 10x10 rectangle enclosing the origin of the drawing instruction.

-Jonathan