[PD-dev] Can somebody help to create a desktop / VST / AU version of a PD / libPD / app ?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 17:02:13 CEST 2015

Probably, but I feel there should be some consistency in the api aka at least a libpd_set_instance() and some simple checking to make sure you don’t shoot yourself in the foot. There also needs to be an explanation in the wiki including information on how to use it in a multi threaded setup, etc. It’s not just a simple case of “let it loose” in libpd, but how to do so which involves beginners using libpd who have little/no multi threaded architecture background. If done wrong, the libpd Github get’s flooded with “help me” issues :P

I was hoping the “let it loose” thread on this list would have gone a bit farther so any/all bugs might have been found out by now. To go at it.
--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>