[PD-dev] Looking for some advice

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Sep 13 02:44:48 CEST 2015

How I do it:

unarchive any recent version of Pd
overwrite the source with whatever version you want (for instance, you
can clone the git repo) into Pd-xxx/Contents/Resources
cd to Pd-xxx/Contents/Resources/src and hit "JACK=true make -f makefile.mac"

(or if you want 64-bit-ness:)
  JACK=true make -f makefile.mac "ARCH=-arch x86_64" "EXTRAARCH=-arch x86_64"

cheers
Miller