[PD-dev] [pure-data:pure-data] 2 new commits to pure-data

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:53:14 CET 2016

Maybe the new development is in a diff branch?

The “Download” button has become problematic, mainly in that the generated zips/tarball does not check out submodules. I resort to providing my own zip link for workshop repos, etc … :(

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>