[PD-dev] dialog start locations

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon May 16 19:06:21 CEST 2016

I don't know what's the best general approach to this :)

OTOH, another thing...  I want to add a bunch of 'preferences' at
some point (default zoom, compatibilty level, who-knows-what-all) and
there isn't a just-plain 'preferences' dialog to put that all in.  What
would be better:

1. add a fifth dialog, 'general preferences' alongside 'path' and the rest

2. move to a single tabbed preferences dialog

?
cheers
Miller