[PD-dev] deken object list

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 3 10:38:41 CEST 2016

Hi list,

> <mailto:fjkraan at xs4all.nl>>:

>     1) using a ugly Perl script, but I'll try to make a Python version
>     to match the deken build/package/upload tool.

The first public version is here:
https://github.com/electrickery/pd-playground/tree/master/dekenRelated

It is intended as a script that can generate an initial list of objects
or classes in a library. The result still has to be checked by hand as
not every object has its own help-patch, not all help patches have a
META sub-patch and not all META sub-patches have a DESCRIPTION field.

There is still much room for improvement as this is my first working
python script :-).

Fred Jan