[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1254 multicast netreceive problem windows 10

Ticket 1254 1254 at bugs.pure-data.p.re.sf.net
Wed Jul 6 14:12:35 CEST 2016

---

** [bugs:#1254] multicast netreceive problem windows 10**

**Status:** open
**Group:** v0.47
**Created:** Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:12 PM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:12 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Hello,
I use a script with multi-cast udp bytes send with processing to pure data. I tried

[netreceive -u -b port]---[print]

the object is created but doesn't receive anything. But the same patch and processing script work well on mac. I think the problème is on windows 10. UDP simple work perfectly but not the multicast on windows 10.
I tied disable firewall and it's didn't change anything.

list of things i tried.

1. processing (windows10, multicast)  to pure data on (OSX 10.10) = ok
2. processing (OSX 10.10, mutlticast) to puredata on (OSX 10.10) = ok
3. processing (OSX 10.10, mutlticast) to puredata on (windows10) = don't work

I also tried the same with max and i have the same problem

Thank's for the answer. (and excuse my english i tried my best)

Rémi

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/