[PD-dev] midiclkin

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:08:06 CET 2017

> "The 1 bit every 3 pulses obviously counts off the 32th pulses (the clocks
> themselves are 1/3 of that, i.e. 64th triplets), so that seems sensible as
> well."

Ok, I get this now, it's 24 clock ticks pert quarter note, so 12 is eight
notes, 6 ticks is 16th and 3 ticks is 32th notes. 1 tick is then 64th
tuplets

So, the left output sends a 1 at every 3rd tick, which is a way to trigger
on 32th notes and filter out the 64th tuplets, cool...

problem is, the "1" comes at every 3rd tick... so it's not in sync at the
head of the tempo, it is off by two 64th tuplets.

it would make much more sense to me if the first tick is "1" and then the
2nd and 3rd tick are filtered out.

cheers