[PD-dev] Deken missing sources for 'iemguts/0.2.1'!

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jun 30 21:57:58 CEST 2017

On 06/30/2017 09:23 PM, alex wrote:

>> the quick workaround for your problem at hand is to rename the created
>> tarball by adding "(Sources)" to the arch-part of the filename before
>> uploading.
> But deken zips the directory with the binaries and names it itself when
> typing:
> deken upload -v 0.2.1. iemguts/
>
> How do I add "(Sources)" to the arch-part name of the zip file?
> It's the first time I'm using deken to upload stuff, so there's a bunch
> of things I'm unaware of.

by not using `deken upload <folder>` but rather splitting it up:

- "deken package -v 0.2.1. iemguts/"
(this will create the zipfile/tarball)
- manually renaming the zipfile/tarball
- "deken upload iemguts-v0.2.1-(Hurd-pdp11-16)(Sources)-externals.tar.gz"
(this will upload the zipfile)

gfmsdr
IOhannes