[PD-dev] preferences GUI behavior proposal

Paul Rankin hello at paulwrankin.com
Thu Jul 20 05:41:24 CEST 2017

Awesome. The pessimist in me was expecting something like "no, why would you ever want combined preferences".

What's the pathway towards using Tcl/Tk > 8.6 for macOS? Could Pd.app be bundled with embedded Tcl/Tk build from their master branch? A can of what kind of worms will this open?

Fwiw the READMEs in Tcl/Tk master branch refer to it as 8.7 now.

--
www.paulwrankin.com