[PD-dev] Issue with PD 0.48.0test6

jakob skouborg syntaxerror60 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 19:10:33 CEST 2017

Hello :)

First I’d like to say I am not 100% sure I post this in the right list, so if that is the case I apologise. I am still new to how this shabang works, so please bare with me ;)

I posted an issue regarding the new version of PD 0.48.0test6 in a Facebook group regarding an issue with recalling preferences. But someone told me to post it here instead. So here you go:

I have added a new path to PD, where I have my patches and I save the preferences and close PD. And when I open PD again, the preferences seems to be saved, but the path is not available in the browser. As said I am still pretty new to PD, and this is how I did it in 0.47 version and it worked there

Anyway, here is a link to a youtube clip I recorded of the issue. I hope you can make something of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP-NytWp_s4&feature=youtu.be

And BIG thanks to everyone on this list for keeping this excellent music software alive.

Best wishes,
Jakob Skouborg
syntaxerror60 at hotmail.com<mailto:syntaxerror60 at hotmail.com>