[PD-dev] atoms not same height as objects?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 20 18:46:29 CEST 2017

Inlets&outlets are 2 pixels on linux and windows.  It's a Tcl/Tk rendering
inconsistency that makes inlets (if I remember correctly) appear as 3-pix-high
rectangles with empty centers.  Extended (which was primarily developed on a
Mac) took this as the 'preferred' look and altered outlets to look like inlets
(unlike the original design).

Which is better is a matter of judgement - but if inlets/outlets are grown
to 3 pixel, then boxes should get another 2 pix of height.  I'd suggest making
this a "preference", perhaps selectable in the "font size" window.

cheers
Miller