[PD-dev] message crash when using menuclose on patch

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Wed Sep 27 16:17:53 CEST 2017

Instead of closing it from the main patch, did you try asking the song
patch to close itself after a small delay (10ms)? And making sure that no
communication occurs between them at that moment.

Other test: dynamic patching in a subpatch of the main patch (maybe
worse...)

Of course a bug fix would be better...

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __