[PD-dev] GUI objects with libpd but without tcl/tk

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 12:30:48 CET 2018

In fact, after activating my brain... I guess that the best solution would
be to implement a parallel mechanism where the user could send a message to
the pd instance through a specific symbol (something like "openpanel
the-default-path" to the symbol "mypdinstance") and the pd instance would
respond to the patch through another specific symbol (something like
"the-selected-path" to the symbol "openpanel"). Sorry for the noise...

Cheers,
Pierre