[PD-dev] Bug when saving the patch with Pd 0.48-1

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 20:38:20 CET 2018

Hi,

I don't know if anybody already encountered this bug. If the focus is on
the window of an array object (displayed by clicking on the object) and you
save the patch (via the menu or via cmd+s), the patch closes instantly
after.
On MacOS 10.13.3 with Pd 0.48-1 - Tk 8.6.6 and Tk 8.5.19

PS: The problem doesn't occur with the text object so I guess it could be
solved.
PPS: I'll create a PR on Github but I prefer to be sure that's not a known
problem that I missed.

Cheers,
Pierre