[PD-dev] MARCH in Deken file name

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:29:45 CEST 2018

When I think "march" I think of the string I pass to the compiler to explicitly get 32 or 64 bit. For clang on macOS, I say "x86_64" and for 32 bit I say "i386".

It's fine if deken uses the different string, I was more trying to clarify my understanding. Ideally, I'd prefer if those string matched but I can also understand the underscore in "x86_64" is not ideal for the filename parsing.

> On Apr 30, 2018, at 10:14 AM, pd-dev-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>

>> When compiler on macOS, it's DEFINITELY x86_64. Isn't it the same in MinGW?
>
> could you clarify how you define "it"?

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>