[PD-dev] libpd search paths

Joseph Larralde joseph.larralde at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:04:19 CET 2019

Mmmh you might have found the clue ...
Actually I built the externals against pd version 0.49-0 and it makes
sense that they load properly with the same version.
node-libpd comes with an arm libpd binary which seems to come from an
older version of pd (added 1 year ago).
I can already tell that it's not an architecture issue because
everything is working on my pi : the addon is loading and running
abstractions when used in a node program, and pd is loading and running
my externals.
Only loading my externals from node-libpd doesn't work.
Still trying to get a local version of node-libpd to work ... then I'll
replace the libpd.so with one that I'll build from the latest version.
I can't see another explanation.
Do you know something about incompatibilities between different versions
of pd ?
The libpd.so used by the addon is probably not older than 0.47