[PD-dev] formatting HTML doc in Pd distro?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 08:14:03 CEST 2019

If the only show stopper for HTML is "typeset equations in native HTML" there's a workaround:

https://www.mathjax.org/<https://www.mathjax.org/#gettingstarted>

https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax

the only gotcha is that the "typeset equations" wont render on an offline browser.

Works by just including :

<script src='https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/mathjax/2.7.5/latest.js?config=TeX-MML-AM_CHTML' async></script>

in the <head> of the document.

Its fully documented and looks it is going to be there.  (if for some reason we need the local files it takes 40Mb)

It might be just what we want.

?

IOhannes ?

Test code: