[PD-dev] [PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.513 test5 released

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Nov 3 19:08:59 CET 2020

>> I agree that its probably preferred to have matching architectures
>> between Pd-core and Pd-GUI, but is it a requirement?
>
> I would say yes.
Obviously, the wish app can have a different architecture than the core.
The only requirement is that the pdfontloader library has the same
architecture as the wish app.

But I agree it's good practice not to mix 64-bit and 32-bit software
within a single application, unless there are compelling reasons.

Christof